Check out Savage’s new interview series, “Brandonomics,” to get the inside look at industry-leading brands and the strategic planning behind their successful ideas and campaigns. The weekly series hosted by Robin Tooms, Savage’s Vice President of Strategy, invites marketing leaders to briefly share their insights into the importance of branding in business success.
“I’m always keeping an eye out for brands with interesting stories to tell, especially the stories about how brands contribute to business success,” explained Robin Tooms about how the idea of an interview series came about. “Through these short interviews, listeners will hear about the strategic planning behind some successful ideas and campaigns. Anyone interested in marketing will certainly gain new perspectives from these smart marketers.”
The initial guests on the series include industry leaders from the Houston Zoo, Waste Management, the Jones School of Business at Rice University, and many more.
- David Brady, chief marketing officer of the Houston Zoo, who shares how he is working to change perceptions of destinations in the minds of Houstonians.
- Lisa Gordon Yunus, director of brand at Waste Management is driving the brand transformation of the largest provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America.
- Mark Rudkin, executive director of marketing at the Jones School of Business, shares the strategies for this year’s admissions campaign.
Watch the latest Brandonomics interviews, or tune in weekly to Brandonomics on The BusinessMakers website, News92 FM radio program every Sunday at noon. The BusinessMakers Radio Show is co-produced by Russ Capper and the Houston Business Journal and is available in 19 cities.
- Savage’s Work with FlexSteel Reaps Awards, Boosts Awareness
- Savage Garners International Attention & Design Awards
- “Good on Purpose” Showcases the Power of Design for Social Impact
- Brandonomics Interview Series Explores Branding Leaders’ Insights
- Savage Wins Two WebAwards For Outstanding Achievement in Web Design
Want to get in touch?
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 713.522.1555