The successful candidate will support the strategic account service and business development teams in a variety of ways that may include: inbound and outbound marketing, speaker event research, calendaring and coordination, proposal layout, art production and binding, client/prospect research and CRM maintenance.
- Provide administrative support for the marketing team: including filing, marketing calendar and meeting coordination.
- Support Savage inbound content marketing initiatives and manage social media
- Support Savage outbound marketing efforts with reporting, coordination of email and direct mails campaigns
- Assist in the creation of surveys and results tracking
- Maintain CRM (SalesForce.com) as instructed. Duties may include data entry for projects, sales opportunities, leads, contacts, and personnel.
- Provide research for clients, prospects, competitors and industry trends as requested
- Maintain and update sales packets
- Production support: final digital file preparation and mounting of presentation boards
- Represent Savage at industry networking events
- Maintain high quality control throughout the project cycle
- Follow internal processes and methodologies to ensure quality and smooth execution
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in marketing, account service or project management on either the client- or agency-side, plus a Bachelor’s Degree.
- High proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite. Macintosh knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives with various timelines and deliverables, simultaneously while providing regular feedback and support to the team
- Within short time, demonstrate proficiency in Workamajig
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter individual who thrives in a busy environment