Junior Visual Designer
Assists Design and Art Directors to create final artwork for both digital and print applications.
- Work independently or as part of a team on creative and production activities.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Design and develop creative solutions that meet the communications objectives, that align with the project parameters and bring value to the product(s).
- Participate in and contribute to project and client meetings and management activities.
- Pursue creative growth and gain technical skills.
- Develop full understanding of Savage production and workflow processes.
- Develop and produce project materials, preparing work for final deliverable.
- Provide assistance to colleagues with all projects as requested by senior creative leads or other member of company management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines and deliverables, simultaneously while providing regular feedback and support to the team.
- Know status of work products, due dates and project variables in order to maximize output.
- Learn and apply new skills to enhance performance; mentor others.
- Actively support team by maximizing project work and quality of output and helping to manage development activities with internal and external resources.
- Know and comply with the policies and practices in the Employee Handbook.
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Sense of urgency when appropriate
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Macintosh knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred