Receptionist (part time)
Savage Brands is seeking a part-time receptionist. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and upbeat personality, with an emphasis on delivering exceptional customer service to all clients, suppliers and guests.
You will be the first point of contact for many callers and visitors to the office, so a professional and pleasant demeanor is needed for this role.
The part time receptionist works in tandem with the full-time receptionist to ensure the lobby and phones are monitored continuously from 8:00 – 6:00 pm daily.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive and dispatch mail and packages
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Office and kitchen supplies monitoring
- General office tidiness
- Conference room setup for meetings
- Overall helpfulness to a staff of 25 people
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proficient in Office 360
- Macintosh knowledge preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma
- Completed college coursework
- Cool under pressure
- Sense of urgency when appropriate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to write and utilize computer. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
At Savage Brands, we believe every organization can and should be a force for good. We see a world in which those who thrive are those who value people before profit.
SAVAGES consider these behaviors critical to achieving our mission: SMART • Respect business • Ask better questions to get better answers • Speak up and add to the conversation • FRESH • Seek different perspectives • Stay curious • Bring outrageous ideas to fuel change • HUMAN • Choose kindness • Share your passion • Deliver experiences that WOW • Give praise and admit mistakes
Qualified candidates can submit their resumes via email to: email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject line of your email.