Bethany Andell featured on the Leadership and Loyalty Podcast
Listen to Bethany's conversation on how to help companies uncover their purpose and align it with their operations, culture, and brand to achieve enduring success and lasting relationships on the Dov Baron Leadership and Loyalty Podcast.
On the April 22, 2018 show, Dov and Bethany discuss:
- Why she walked away from her Hollywood Dreams
- Why purpose drives performance and performance drives profit
- What to do when your industry is becoming increasingly commoditized
- Why we all need to embrace being “Savage”
- CEOs: Why we love to hate them
- Conscious Capitalism
- The toxicity of “superficial” branding
- The Good, bad and ugly of the need to be liked…
- And so much more
About Leadership and Loyalty Podcast hosted by Dov Baron
The Worldwide #1 Fortune 500 Podcast and Inc Magazine Top Podcast for NextGen Leadership and Business Families! What could it mean to you and your organization or family business to step into the highest form of being an authentic leader? Unfortunately, many of those in leadership positions today will never know the true power and value of being an emotionally intelligent, authentic leader. Such a leader has a massive impact on creating a fiercely loyal team, organization, and customer.
As President at Savage Brands, Bethany is known for forging powerful connections – connecting people to people and connecting companies with the fresh ideas that make their brands purposeful. In her recent book, "Get Your Head Out of Your Bottom Line and Build Your Brand on Purpose," Bethany conveys to business leaders the importance of leading with purpose.