Case Study: Digital Marketing Campaign
Focused Digital Strategies Drive Demand
Among the highlights:
million impressions from Display/
leads from the Google Ads campaigns
#1 Google SERP Rankings
Google Featured Snippets
Listing in Google’s “People Also Ask”
Average Position Increase in Google Search
Strategy and Goals
As part of its 2022 marketing plan, BoyarMiller launched a digital advertising campaign to drive more brand awareness and generate leads for the firm in specific industry verticals. The integrated plan included a mixture of Google Ads, Display Ads, Retargeting, Content Marketing and SEO.
The goals were to drive website traffic, build awareness around BoyarMiller being an experienced business law firm in Houston, and capture leads from prospective clients searching for BoyarMiller’s specific services. Part of the plan also included a better system of tracking leads who came in through the campaign. BoyarMiller installed a third-party application called CallRail to better track calls and form field submissions.
- Google Ads: The strategy was based on geo targeting business owners and entrepreneurs in the greater Houston area by using a keyword strategy selected by volume, location, relevance and cost. The campaign was split into two separate campaigns, the first targeting general business law and litigation, and the second targeting Insurance Agency owners who were looking for legal support during the M&A process.
- Content Strategy and SEO: The SEO efforts started with a baseline report of current ranked keywords, while identifying key search terms of focus. Relevant keywords were identified, used in creation of new content, and optimized for on page and backend SEO in order to increase search traffic.
- Display Ads/Retargeting: This strategy was developed in a similar fashion to ecommerce brands, where companies target users who have viewed merchandise by retargeting them with relevant messages and imagery. The campaign was able to capture highly engaged users who were already viewing BoyarMiller’s website from both paid and organic traffic, and re-engage them with relevant and helpful content.
- 2.9M Impressions From Display/Retargeting
- 618 Leads From Google Ads Campaigns
- 3 #1 Google SERP Rankings
- 2 Google Featured Snippets
- 1 Listing in Googles “People Also Ask”
- 22% Average Position Increase in Google Search
- 8.68% Increase in Average Session Duration